Background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Trendy

For those of you who like to keep up on the fads, I'll clue you in on a big one coming this holiday season (if you haven't already heard).

Chalkboard message photography.

:::So fun:::

Here are a couple engagement photos of my dear friend Jenna and her fiance Matthew. The pictures were taken by Lori Anderson Photographers.




How cute are those? Pictures, people, signs, you name it!

I must give huge credit to Jenna for having the idea to use these chalkboards. She also is a photographer, and you can view her stuff here. It is an awesome idea, not only for engagement pictures, but also for family pictures, thank you notes, and Christmas cards! I must say I myself am planning on using one this year in my first Christmas card as a married woman.

Here are a couple more picture ideas taken from Rachel Denbow's blog.


Her chalkboard thought bubbles can be bought online here.

Ashley Ann also made a hilarious post using them today. Look at it!

:::Loving it:::

I like to think I was taking advantage of this trend in my wedding photos earlier this year. (Photos taken by Shannon Leith)


I almost forgot to add that these signs make the CUTEST home decorations. I have these two in my apartment right now and absolutely love what they add. I really hope to take pictures of it soon to share here.

:::Jonesy:::