Background

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hobbies

The other day I had some extra time, and there was a little project that I had been thinking about tackling for a while - so I seized the day! Our china cabinet is backed by some cheap, somewhat stained plywood, so I wanted to paint it. I went shopping, bought a new shirt and nail polish, and then headed to a paint supply store. I couldn't really remember any of the vocabulary that I knew for paint supplies, but between hand motions and looking around I was able to find everything that I needed!



Before and after. If you look closely, you can tell that it (white) doesn't match the wall (taupe or something), but if you look even more closely you can tell that the crown molding is white, so it really matches that (not shown in picture). Yay for finished projects!