Background

Friday, December 27, 2013

Catching Up

It looks like I have quite of time to catch up on. I make it my main goal to at least consistently take pictures, so that even if I slack on blogging, I still can catch up at some point with my captured memories! Unfortunately, as a result of my broken iphone, I have really missed taking pictures of random times when I didn't have my camera with me. Hopefully that will all change in a couple of weeks when I get a replacement! I have about 1 picture from Ronnie's birthday. It is of him and his surprise tiramisu from the group of friends we were with. For his birthday, we met some friends at Fatburger (fairly new to our city), and then saw Catching Fire on the opening weekend! Good times were had. The next picture is of a meal that I made at some point in November. I don't think it was for anything special, but I was pretty proud of it.


Then, for our 7-year dating anniversary/3.5 year wedding anniversary, we went to an amazing breakfast restaurant by the sea. We followed up breakfast with a photo shoot. It is good that I like to take pictures and he likes to pose for them!








Saying goodbye to a dear friend. I will miss her so much!


 Our second attempt at Christmas pics - just in case...