Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Zoo!

So, over Christmas vacation, my family took a trip to San Diego. While we were there, we got to go to the zoo! It was so fun! Here are some pictures from our day there:



Waiting in line for the first half of the morning to take a very unproductive tour. We were so naive.





The elephants!

Giraffes. They used to be Ashley's favorite animal. But Ronnie looks alot like one.

Flamingos. Not much to say.


Gorillas. One of the best parts of the day. The baby was so cute!



From the sky tram thing.



Polar bear, another cool sight. Did you know their fur is clear, not white?



Lions. The pictures were kind of bad because the fence was in the way, but I guess I'm thankful for that.



Meercats. They are sooo intriguing and entertaining.


And finally, Koala Bears. I hear they have mushy butts. So cute.


We had a great time! I would love to go back sometime and not waste time on the tour so I would have more energy to see more animals.