Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finishing Projects

Well, it only took a year and a half, but I finally completed the project I had in mind for our bedroom since we moved into our apartment! I printed the pictures months ago but couldn't find the time to hang them until yesterday when I had the day off. I love Ashley Ann's idea of making the bedroom all about you and your husband - and it definitely brightens up our room by reminding us of the day we promised to spend the rest of our lives together!


I have had the saying up since we moved in, and have thought ever since that it looked ridiculous all by itself on the wall. I love how the green in the picture matches the colors and style of the room. The following may make some people cringe, but I literally nailed the pictures to the wall since I probably spent a total of $20 printing the pictures, and didn't want to spend much more than that on frames and such. Plus I know it won't be long before I want to change it up anyways, so it was worth saving the money. I am thankful for the day off to check some things off of my project list and practice using my right brain for a change =)