Background

Monday, May 20, 2013

Running around town with FAMILY!

We were so lucky to have family in town to visit the last couple weeks! We spent a lot of time touring, sleeping, and visiting the community center! Oh yeah and taking pictures...

This first set I think is one of the funniest things ever. I laugh so hard every time I look at them. It is like in the first one Ronnie and my dad were like "Emily look out", and then reached their hands back for the picture. Also, nevermind the matchy matchy. 



This was such a fluke, but Emily looked at this picture and squealed, saying, "Ooh it looks like I have the fancy expensive lens!" because at the split second that Ronnie took this picture, someone was walking by holding their camera just so.


My dad was excited to find (in two different places) ancient evidence of baptism by immersion. Ah the things that excite some people...






 Love this!








Unfortunately with 5 people, someone was always stuck sitting alone, if they were so fortunate as to not have a stranger sitting next to them...




We were able to hike around some old ruins. Some people were really scared of the edges but I won't name names =)






It was an awesome time filled with adventure, rest, exhaustion, etc. followed by only 2 days in bed with a fever trying to recover. But it was worth every minute!