Background

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Deserving of its own post...

Our downstairs bathroom... I had to share because I think this is so funny.


Observe how the toilet is placed in the corner at an angle. I don't think I have ever seen this before, and I kind of think it is the greatest idea ever. Anyways, one of the reasons why this was necessary and practical for us is that, as you might be able to see in the picture below, we couldn't fit on it as it was placed originally.


When we first moved in, there was a toilet backed up against the left wall, but even I - nevertheless Ronnie - could squeeze in that spot, forcing us to sit sideways which was pretty comedic. I am only sad that I didn't get a picture of how it was before. It's previous placement made very little sense, but our best guess is that the shower was installed post-toilet and the previous renters didn't bother to make adjustments. However, the old toilet was leaking, so we were able to replace it, and they made this amazing adjustment when they installed the new one! Yay for creativity!