Background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Birthday Fun

I love birthdays! Especially when they are mine. =)

This year, my husband surprised me with a very eventful day beginning with breakfast at Disneyland.

::: my favorite :::



:::croissant benedict at the carnation cafe:::

(probably the most delicious breakfast I have EVER eaten. so satisfying...)

BEFORE                                        AFTER

We then took the train to San Juan Capistrano!


We went to the mission of course.






We explored Los Rios street... good and interesting times.


Then, while we rode the train back, Ronnie slept and I got a little crazy with the camera.


Finally, we rounded the evening off continuing our neverending "Friends" marathon and eating Panda Express.

What a wonderful day.


Upon deeper reflection and after looking back on these pictures, I am now realizing that I probably ate my next year's worth of calories in this one day (did I mention we ate Chick fil a for lunch?).
This makes me a little uncomfortable.