Background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Joyful Robyn

Today my post features my dear sister and friend Robyn. Please take a look at her blog if you get a chance.



Besides being a great family member and close friend, she is an amazing woman of God - being an active leader in our church youth group, missions and outreach team, greeting team, and probably more I can't even remember right now. Not only does she fulfill her commitments whole-heartedly, but somehow she also finds time to remember and celebrate the birthdays and other special events of her very many friends and family members (and, trust me, that's saying alot). She is probably the sweetest and most encouraging person you will meet, but is also not afraid to tell you when you're being a bit stupid, and is happy to steer you back on the right track. She has been so obedient to the Lord's direction for her life, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for her next!

The primary reason I wanted to share about Robyn, is because she has a really cool blog that I try to look at every day. It is called "Robyn's Rejoicing". Every day she writes about something she can rejoice in from that day's events. Now I don't know about you, but this is a feat that I would probably find nearly impossible. However, she is faithful - even on the most dull or discouraging days.

Thank you Robyn for being such an inspiration. Because of you, I rejoice more and more every day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

P.S. Ironically, I made up my mind to write this post about Robyn and her blog totally forgetting / neglecting the fact that TODAY is her birthday (even though I already wished her a happy one on FB). So not only did I just write about someone who is such a good friend and remembers people's birthdays, but I wrote it while forgetting that today is that someone's birthday, and thus should probably have posts written about her anyways. *sigh* Minus 5 points for Jonesy... and Happy Birthday again Robyn.