Background

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Fall Room

I love the holiday season and I love decorating for fall and Christmas. Currently the only room decked out is the living room, so I thought I might show some recent pics of it. Please forgive the poor quality of the pictures, I'm still trying to figure out how a camera works haha.

Here are a couple "big picture" photos.


And a few of my favorite detail shots. 
[from now on, descriptive phrases are beneath photos instead of above them... I can't decide which I like better, but most people seem to do them beneath]


In the two pictures above, the quilt in the middle is my FAVORITE quilt made by my lovely and talented Aunt Debbie. The Rose serving bowls on the shelf were handmade by my sister Ashley. I will try to take better pictures of them someday because they are just that beautiful. I LOVE them.


Jones soda of course...


I found this chair sitting in front of a neighbor's trash with a sign that said "Free". That is one of my favorite words...


a bit of the fall decor...

Well, that's about it. I personally like how it looks and feels in person much more than in photographs. I also struggle with sometimes thinking there is too much going on, while other times wanting more. However, I am satisfied with the fact that it was my first living room ever to decorate, and I look forward to many years ahead to change it all I want!