Background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy first day of Fall!

Today is the first day of fall. I love this season - probably mostly because it gets us all in the mood for proper Christmas celebration. Here are 5 things I am most excited about for the next couple months:

1. Leaves and fall colors. Now, I live in Southern California, so there are no "real" autum leaves falling anywhere around here, but - as a result - there are plenty of overdramatized decorations, which I believe is just as important if substitutions must be made.


2. Pumpkins and spice-flavored things abounding! Can't get enough.



 (source)                                                       (source)

3. This nail polish I just bought. Loving it right now!


4. Fall-inspired fashion. This is from Milk from a Thistle Spring/Summer 2010. I found it on Eat Drink Chic.



5. The inspiration to crochet everything I see. (Pictures from Miss Indie)




I love fall! Hopefully more personal stories and photos to come!