Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

:::Pumpkin Patch:::

We finally found time to go to a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, it was a little anticlimactic because it had turned into a task to fulfill instead of an event to enjoy, and we were too cheap to pay to ride rides, pet the animals, or buy a pumpkin. However, it was a good time of togetherness and opportunity to take some fun pics! We each chose our favorite pumpkin:


I took some other shots that I like.


And we attempted to take a good couple picture (another one of the goals). Let me show you why this is so challenging:



And he was wondering why I had to take 30,000 pictures... The last one is acceptible. He is also very sensitive to sunlight, so half of the pics looked like this:


But, in the end, I like this one we took. Mission accomplished.