Background

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Repurpose and Indulge

This year our church is doing a holiday boutique! The second I heard about it I knew that was a reason to be so excited. I gathered my sisters and we immediately began to scheme... We came up with the idea to make our theme "Repurpose and Indulge". Ashley and I would head up the "Repurpose" side of things with a random assortment of crafts, fixed-up thrift store finds, and accessories, and Emily would take care of the "Indulge" part with amazing holiday-inspired baked goodies!



Here is a sneak peak of a couple of the things you might see at our booth:


I LOVE this reindeer. I like it so much I am still heavily debating just keeping it and not selling it.



Pretty silver accent mirrors and a chic kitchen sign.


I made a bunch of these stars for Christmas ornaments. I adore them.

I plan to update soon with more of our treasures! This is so fun.