Background

Friday, November 12, 2010

I caved...

Yesterday, I bought my first pair of skinny jeans!


I remember about 10 years ago promising that I would never ever buy any, and I definitely hated the style when it first came back in, but I have been able to appreciate them more and more on specific people and body types. I have actually been wanting to get a pair for a while, but was not convinced the last 20 times I have tried them on. The main problem is that I have pretty big ankles, and so I have trouble getting the really tight ones on and off. I am still not sure how much I love them as pants on me, but they are SO great when wearing boots. Regular jeans are much more difficult to tuck into boots, so I knew these would make that process so much easier. If anyone is curious, I bought Candie's skinny jeans from Kohl's in a pretty regular dark denim wash. I am wearing them and loving them right now so I just thought I should share this newfound event in my life.