Background

Friday, November 12, 2010

More on Oak Glen

So, as I mentioned in the October Goals post, we were able to squeeze in a trip to Oak Glen and it was absolutely beautiful! Some of our closest friends, Micah and Kelly, went with us. We stopped at Riley's Farms first.



We thought about picking apples, but decided to just explore the pumpkin patch instead.


Where's the Waldos?


Oh Micah...


My husband is such a naturally good photographer... sometimes I envy him.


And here are some other pictures I really like. For some reason I can really picture this first one as a puzzle (probably because I once assembled a puzzle that looked alot like this).



The boys played around for a bit, and then I made them stop so I could take the second picture. I couldn't resist that arch...


Did I mention it was cold?


Group shot!


After Riley's farms, we went further up the hill to enjoy some apple cider and apple pie! So yummy. I had such a great time. I am thankful for beautiful scenery, apple stuff, and most of all great friends!