Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly

Today I thought I would share with you all one of my favorite photo websites - Shutterfly.


I have used Shutterfly through the years for various projects. You can order photo prints, calendars, cards, photo gifts, and - my favorite - photobooks! I have ordered photobooks for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, and I have used them this year for my engagement album and wedding album. Here is a quick snapshot of our first-year calendar I recently made:
They have a pretty good selection of tools and products to work with, making the process of creating beautiful products and gifts really easy, and I believe they are one of the most reasonably-priced places out there (plus, if you keep a look out for sales and deals, you could really walk away with a bargain!). Here are some of my favorite Christmas card templates this year (pictures taken from the Shutterfly website), I love their unique styles - ranging from crafty to classic to modern.



Since Christmas is coming up, now might be a good time to look into photobooks, pictures for family, or even Christmas cards. I am so excited to do my very first Christmas card as a married woman this year! I am still trying to decide how I want them to look, and there are so many good ideas out there... If you want a card from us, send me your information - since I don't yet have a list of recipients, now's your chance to make it on the list! Speaking of that - I should get started on our letter!
.
...
......
...
.
P.S. For all of you bloggers out there, you can get 50 free folded or flat holiday cards from Shutterfly by writing a blog post about it! Click here for more information.