Background

Monday, November 22, 2010

Joy to the World!

The boutique was so fun and such a good experience. I must admit that I had pretty low expectations, so I was surprised at how successful it turned out to be! Here are a few pictures from the event:

"Repurpose and Indulge" sign:


The "Indulge" part of the booth. Emily enjoyed sharing some of her past creations as well as helping people envision some holiday treats!


The wire star ornaments were a big hit! I may have to emphasize these more next time...


Mirrors - I am actually excited that they didn't sell because I know exactly how I am going to use them!


I loved these cards.


Ashley made these cute frames!


Our donation jar:


Ash made these flower hair clips! They were super cute and another best-seller. I snatched one up pretty quickly!


She also made these pillows that I really wanted... The fabric is SO cute.


Ok so I guess all of the cutest stuff was made by Ashley! haha She made this gorgeous wreath that fortunately was bought by just the right person...


I loved this one too but I love even more the Starbucks cup in the background...


In the end, I think I learned alot about this whole process. I need to think more about the products ahead of time so I don't go crazy buying stuff and get super disorganized and scatter-brained. It maybe would have been better if we had chosen only 3 different kinds of things to make and display. This would have avoided alot of stress, money spending, and presentation problems. If you missed the boutique and see anything in the pictures that you would be interested in ordering, contact us and we will see if we can work something out!