Background

Friday, November 5, 2010

A True Goal Model

Since I have been on the topic of making goals recently, and since I haven't yet thought about or decided what my November goals will be, I am going to share today's post by one of my all-time favorite bloggers. I discovered Under the Sycamore around July of this year and think I have read daily ever since. I am a little obsessed...

Ashley Ann is a wife and mother of four kids under 7 years old. She takes amazing photographs and is truly an inspiration to me as to how to celebrate rather than merely survive the day-to-day life. This is especially significant to me because yesterday I was talking to my mom, and she said that the most difficult time in her life so far was when me and my sisters were in the preschool years. Ashley Ann demonstrates that, amidst all of the chaos and difficulty, with a little prayer and intentionality it is possible to create lasting memories, instill valuable beliefs in her children during this young age, and have fun all at the same time! I believe that these habits and the endurance she is building will make her life so much more blessed and influential.

(picture from Ashley Ann's blog)

Today, her post was on "goals... how to make 'em and break 'em". She shares her daily and weekly goals related to her children, serving other people, project completion, and home organization. I urge you to please read this and have fun exploring the rest of her site! She has some awesome pictures, fun DIY tutorials, and the cutest house ever.

:::Jonesy:::