Background

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I haven't forgotten about you!

Hello all,

Sorry about the lack of posting recently - I have been really busy worrying about boutique stuff as well as not knowing what to post about! Speaking of that, I suppose now would be a good chance to remind you to COME TO THE BOUTIQUE! For those that haven't heard yet, my sisters and I are working a table filled with random crafts/decor (most homemade, some Christmasy), and more importantly all of the proceeds will be going to a family on the missions field. For more information, read about it here and here. It is this Friday evening and Saturday morning/afternoon at Green Hills.

Also, another thing that has been bothering me is having no comments. Please comment on my posts - it makes me feel better ;-). (by the way - thank you to those who have). I would like to hear what you are thinking about what I share, any suggestions from those who find it interesting about how it could be better, and just positive reinforcement in general. I am not too proud to beg. So, I will not take it personally if you comment on the posts, but I will take it personally if you don't!

For those of you who have made it this far with no pictures, here is a little sneak surprise that I am SOOOO excited about. My sister copied this wreath she found online somewhere and made one (even better than this) for the boutique! It is gorgeous and I want it for myself. However, I give you a chance to claim it if you make it to our table at the boutique.


Well, that's all for now. Come to the boutique. Comment on my blog. See you friday!

:::JJ:::